Dear: Client(s) of Crestview Auto Service.
The following is important information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and the services we are offering at this time.
Thank you for your time and I hope this finds you all well. Here at Crestview Auto Service, we are closely following the COVID-19 updates and based on Government and Health region recommendations, we have implemented a number of new standard procedures and will be offerings special services for our clients to aid in “Social Distancing” during these times.
Firstly, if you have made an appointment and have concerns of your current health or have travelled within the last 14 days, please contact us as we would like to assist you in re-booking any appointments to a future date.
In order to help eliminate your need to venture into the public, we are now offering complimentary vehicle pick-up and drop-off services for our clients.
If you would like to take advantage of this service, please call prior to your appointment date to make the necessary arrangements with our service advisors (please see reasons for exclusion below). We ask that you have adequate fuel in your vehicle. We will pick-up vehicle at your desired location, bring your vehicle to Crestview and perform the required services, then return your vehicle back to you. We will contact you electronically with your initial estimate for services and your final invoice. For payment options we are offering a choice of E-transfer or credit card payment processed over the phone.
Precautions we are taking when picking up, servicing and returning your vehicle are (Note, these also apply to vehicles that are dropped off for service):
- Wear “one-time use” protective gloves when we receive the keys from you
- Disinfect the driver’s compartment (touch points) prior to driving vehicle
- Wear “one-time use” gloves and use one-time use protective seat covers at all times when we are in your vehicle
- Dispose of “one-time use” gloves upon exiting your vehicle
- Disinfect the driver’s compartment (touch points) after the vehicle is returned to you.
Exclusions to the pick-up and drop-off of one’s vehicle:
- Your vehicle isn’t operational (please speak to our service advisors, we can provide assistance in arranging a tow-truck service)
- You or someone else at your location are on isolation because you/they have:
- been out of the country within the last 14 days
- been out of the province within the last 14 days
- been in contact with someone with or suspect you have the COVID-19 virus
- If you or anyone at your location is showing signs of illness
- If you or someone at your location have been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus and are being self-quarantined
We would like to reiterate the use of the pick-up and drop-off service is to reduce your exposure to the public and make it easier for you to use social distancing practices.
In addition, we also offer a convenient after-hours vehicle drop-off at our location, with a secure key drop spot. Your vehicle will be monitored in the parking lot by security cameras, until which point we can begin servicing it. Once serviced you can pick it up or arrange a drop-off time at your location.
What we doing to minimize COVID-19 transmission risks:
- Enhanced handwashing
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all frequently touched surfaces at Crestview to ensure a clean and safe environment for you and our service team.
- We will be restricting, the use of our shuttle service to further respect the recommendations of social distancing. (If you chose to forgo our “pick-up and drop-off” services, we recommend that you arrange rides with someone you are in close contact with already or have been, in recent days).
- If there are any concerns regarding the health of our staff, they will be (asked to) staying home to eliminate the possible risk of COVID-19 transmission.
We will remain open for the foreseeable future, during the COVID-19 pandemic, to ensure all your automotive needs are met. We thank you for your understanding and continued trust in our team. Should you have any specific concerns we’d be happy to address them with you. Moreover, we look forward to providing our clients with the same high-quality service that we always have.
Your Friends at Crestview Auto Service