Myth 9: I do not drive under “severe” conditions.
Most Canadians drive under “severe” conditions, but believe they drive under “normal” conditions. Severe conditions include:
- Cold weather.
- Extensive idling or stop-and-go driving.
- Driving less than 8 kilometers per trip, or in freezing temperatures driving less than 16 km per trip.
- Driving in extremely hot (over 320 C) conditions.
- Trailer towing, driving with a roof rack, or driving in mountainous conditions.
- Driving on muddy, dusty, or de-iced roads.
The Service Advisors at Crestview Auto Service are available to discuss the needs and maintenance schedule of your vehicle. Complimentary Roadside Assistance with repair and maintenance service. Call (306) 244-6522 to find out more.